I’m not sure how the Liebster is an award but I got nominated by the adorable Pastel Carousel and it made my day! The Liebster Award is basically an opportunity to nominate some of your favourite new and upcoming bloggers and helps connects bloggers! It’s an awesome way to find more blogs to follow and be inspired and it really made me smile that I got nominated! So thank you so much Pastel Carousel!! Definitely go and check out her adorable pastel blog!
Thank and link the person who nominated you.
Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
Answer the eleven questions the person who nominated you created. Then make eleven questions of your own for your nominees. You may use the same questions.
Lastly, copy these rules in the post.
Although I have a slight problem as I can’t really do the original rule of nominating people since I only follow a select number of people who’ve got less than 200 followers and I don’t want to re-nominate people who’ve already got nominations ahhh!! So I’ll try to fit as many nominations as I can in but it might be a small number!
QUESTIONS FOR ME (from Pastel Carousel)
- How long have you been blogging? I started this blog in August and my first post was on August 25th! So it will be 2 months this month! It’s my first proper attempt at blogging and it’s been a lovely hobby and I definitely am starting to put my all into it!
- Do you schedule your blog posts? Not really! I try to make a blog post regularly and not leave too many days between each one because I always want there to be interesting content for people to read in case they return to my blog!
- Cotton candy or ice cream? I absolutely adore cotton candy!! Although I tend to call it candy floss. Whenever I visit a theme park I just have to get bag!
- What’s your favourite season and why? Winter is my favourite season. The whole season just fills me with nostalgia and comfort. Even the slightest things in winter makes me feel happy and like it’s a nice time of year even if it’s walking down the street at only 4 in the afternoon and the floor has scattered leaves and the streetlights are already on and the air is crisp, I just love it so much. Plus I see a lot of my family around winter time and I love seeing family.
- What fictional character best represents your personality? One of my favourite cartoons and comics ever is Bee and Puppycat, the main character in it – Bee, is literally me in cartoon form. She also inspires my blog title and the fact my significant other calls me ‘Little bee’ sometimes when I’m putting all my concentration into writing. He is literally to thank for my blog name! But yeah Bee is full of energy, very easily excited and sees the best in a lot of things and I relate to her very much. Plus the line “You took too long, now your candies gone, that’s what happens PWAAA” just sounds like something I’d say.
- Have you ever been to Disneyland/Disneyworld? Nope! But I’d love to go to the one in Paris.
- What’s your favourite app? Hmm right now it’s definitely the Pokemon Shuffle game! If that classes as an app! It’s very addictive and cute!
- What’s your favourite colour? Blue all the way!
- Has it always been your favourite colour? I think so! I did like purple a lot as a kid though!
- What was your favourite cartoon growing up? Ed, Edd and Eddy or Powerpuff Girls! I always related to Bubbles!
- Would you rather own a unicorn who bites or a dragon who snores? If the dragon was friendly and gentle; sure why not! I’d go with the dragon that snores!
THE BLOGGERS I NOMINATE ARE..
QUESTIONS FOR YOU GUYS IF YOU’D LIKE TO DO IT:
- Favourite Disney princess?
- What’s your favourite thing about blogging?
- Is there any bloggers or vloggers you look up to?
- Do you have a youtube channel, if not would you start one?
- Favourite film?
- Favourite book?
- What tattoos do you have? Do you want any?
- How do you spend a self-care day?
- What character do you relate to the most?
- What 3 beauty products would you take to a desert island?
- Favourite place to get a coffee or tea and relax?
Thanks for reading!
Lenah x x